Monday, November 17, 2008

CIRCLE OF ADVISERS

Kings and Queens have advisers





I think it is interesting that President-elect Obama has advisers...people who he can consult with when he makes a decision.

Barack and Michelle Obama are definitely a

King and Queen.

They are wise, rich and are living in their purpose. It is a principle I've adopted with my life and with my businesses.



I am able to make wise business choices because of my counsel; my parents, pastor, cousin and close friend.

Now, to hear President-elect Obama does it... it reinforces my desire to keep the circle of advisers in my life and apart of my business decisions and to constantly bounce ideas off them and remain humble(they are advising me not the other way around) ---they keep me looking good!

Real good.



I'm too cute...I cannot look like a fool.

No comments: