Sunday, February 3, 2008

Success

My Grandmother sent me a little movie about
what it takes to be number one(click)



True.

I'd like to add:

Psalm 15
A David Psalm

God, who gets invited to dinner at your place?

How do we get on your guest list?

"Walk straight, act right,

TELL THE TRUTH.

"Don't hurt your friend,

don't blame your neighbor;despise the despicable.

"Keep your word even when it costs you,

make an honest living, never take a bribe.

"You'll never get blacklisted if you live like this."


and


Genesis 12:2

I'll make you a great nation and bless you.

I'll make you famous; you'll be a blessing.

I'll bless those who bless you; those who curse you I'll curse.

All the families of the Earth will be blessed through you."

This is what Bay Area Studios lives by; in words and in deeds. This is why we have done well. And have overcome. We do not hurt the ones we call friends. We love and bless our friends. We bless those who curse us because we know if we are cursed it is not us but God who receives the curse on our behalf. And He rewards us in return.

In All things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

Be a blessing in words and in deeds. That is how you succeed.

No comments: